- These terms of offer for sale (“Supply Terms”) apply to products and services purchased via www.tentwalas.com (“the Website”) which is a website owned and operated by TENTWALAS HOME DÉCOR SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, and also a “company” under the Companies Act, 2013 (“Company” or “Tentwalas ” or “We” or “Us” and its successors and assigns). Under these Supply Terms the users of the website will be referred to as (“You” or “Your” or “Yourself” or “User” or “Customers”).
- IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE SUPPLY TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS THE WEBSITE FOR ANY PURCHASE.
- The Website is a platform for online sale of furniture and home decor merchandise (“Products”) and allied services (“Services”) offered by Tentwalas and the purchase of Products and Service by you. For point of clarity, the Products and Services are manufactured and sold, under the brand “Tentwalas ”, which is owned by Tentwalas . Tentwalas also delivers the Products to You directly or through its authorised partner.
- Tentwalas has the right to change or discontinue any Products and Service at any time, without notice. Tentwalas may add or modify the procedures, modes, processes or conditions of purchase at any time. Tentwalas shall not be liable to You or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any Product or any aspect of the Services.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Tentwalas sells a variety of Products. Services, such as shipping, in relation to the Products shall be per the Tentwalas ‘s policy, which may be changed by Tentwalas from time to time.
- You should take all responsibility for Your own actions in utilizing the Products and Service and the Website in relation to the Services availed or purchased by You and Tentwalas shall not be liable for any such action or consequence thereof.
- You represent that You are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from purchasing Products or receiving Services under the laws as applicable in India.
What user or customer information does Tentwalas.com collect?
- Your contact details such as customer name, email address, phone number and shipping address
- Your transaction or banking details such as credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date and CVV or other information as required for internet banking or other payment instruments is not held by Tentwalas.com.
- Your previous orders and transactions including the product and pricing details, the date of purchase, transaction information, payment history etc.
- Information from optional online surveys on our or third party sites (posted by Tentwalas.com) which may include demographic information (like gender, age, income) as well as product and service preferences of users.
- Your session log information on our site which includes your navigation within the site, source of traffic, IP address (from which we can approximately determine user location), browser type, browser language, operating system, date and time of request etc.
- Third party sign in information shared on our website such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest sign in information
- Email communication by any user or customer directly with Tentwalas.com such as product enquiry, order and transaction related information, disputes or complaints etc.
How does Tentwalas.com utilize user or customer information?
- We only collect user or customer information as required to conduct our business and to enable us to provide the best services to our users and customers. We do not sell or rent this information to third parties.
- User or customer information (as defined above) will be used as described below:
- User and customer information will be sharable with our subsidiaries, affiliates and partners which are also involved in delivering the service to you as a customer in your buying process. We will also need to share some or all of your information as governed in the case of acquisitions by or mergers with other business entities.
- We use some of the user and customer information defined above to understand customer behaviour and thus offer better and more relevant experiences to you. We use certain information in an aggregated form across users to compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities.
- We use this information to inform you about offers and deals, new launches, information about products you have purchased, order and shipping status, as well as other promotional and informational content. We can use this information to communicate about our special offers post 6 months of engagement with Tentwalas .
- Cookies would be used to provide a customized experience to our users such as identifying recently viewed items (of interest to the user) as well as implementing wish list and cart features.
- We use session log and traffic flow information to understand how users are interacting with our site and to make improvements. This will also be used by us to understand and analyze customer preferences, buying patterns and behaviour at an aggregate level.
- We use IP address, traffic sources, user navigation across the site, browser and Operating System information etc. to measure overall site performance in terms of number of users, user engagement, time spent by users on the site etc.
- We will need to use user or customer information in case required in aspects such as legal disputes or other legal processes; comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement; troubleshoot problems; detect and protect against error, fraud and other criminal or illegal activity; collect fees owed; enforce our terms and conditions; prevent abuse of our services; prevent violation of the rights of third parties, other users or the general public
- www.Tentwalas.com provides all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account. To remove your contact information from Tentwalas.com.
- The Pricing Information relating to the Product shall be as displayed on the Website and as disclosed to You at the time of Your purchase/order.
- Tentwalas does not guarantee that the price will be the lowest for similar products within any given locality, city, region or geography. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice or any consequential liability to You.
- While Tentwalas strives to provide accurate information relating to Products and Services including pricing information, but typographical and other errors may occur. In the event that a Product or Service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error, Tentwalas will have the right to modify the price of the Product or Services and contact You for further instructions via e-mail address provided by You at the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify You of such cancellation. If Tentwalas cancels the order after the payment has been processed, the said amount will be remitted to Your account from which the payment was made.
- The following discount coupons are not allowed to be used during the sale period: Employee discounts, Employee Referrals & Sign-up Promotion (FTC), if any. All vouchers which are equivalent to cash will still be applicable – Customer referral codes and vouchers, Large Cart Vouchers, any replacement/gift vouchers customers might have received. Tentwalas reserves the right to change the discounts offered at any time during the sale and without prior notice.
CREDIT CARD DETAILS
- You might be required to provide Your credit or debit card details to the approved payment gateways while making the payment. In this regard You agree to provide valid, correct and accurate credit / debit card details to the approved payment gateways for purchasing Products or availing Services on the Website. You shall not use the credit / debit card that is not lawfully owned by You. The information provided by You will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of Your credit / debit card details. Tentwalas expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of Your credit/debit card
Shipping & Return
DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCT
- Your shipping address and pin code will be verified for serviceability with the database of Tentwalas before You proceed to pay for Your purchase. If Your order is not serviceable by representatives of Tentwalas or the area/pin code is not covered, we will request You to provide us with an alternate shipping address which we expect to have within Tentwalas ’s serviceable area. If there is any dispute regarding the shipment of the Product or delivery of Services for the area not covered by Tentwalas , Tentwalas will not be responsible for the non-delivery of the Product or Services. You can make purchases on the website from anywhere in the world but the shipping address must be within India, in an area serviceable by us.
- In case You book multiple orders for the Products and Services in one transaction, efforts will be made to ship all Products together. However, this may not always be possible. Once the Products ordered by You reach the nearby delivery centre and Tentwalas makes Delivery Attempt once, and You cancel the delivery the Products, Tentwalas will try to hold the Products in the delivery centre for a week, beyond which if You do not take the delivery of the Products, Tentwalas shall be free to cancel the order.
CANCELLATIONS, RETURNS AND REFUNDS
- CANCELLATIONS: –
- – You can cancel your order for any Product at any time prior to its delivery. For cancellation requests please get in touch with us on our customer care number or write to Us at email@example.com. For cancellations made before a delivery attempt, any advance paid will be refunded as per Tentwalas ’s refunds policy. A delivery attempt is defined as a visit to Your ship-to address for delivery purposes (“Delivery Attempt”). However, in case of cancellation of any Made to Order Product (“MTO”) prior to delivery, any and all advance paid by You shall be forfeited.
- – In case you are unhappy with a Product, you may return the same on the spot, at the time of delivery. Cancellation at the time of delivery is not allowed for MTO Products.
- – Products once delivered cannot be returned.
- – For Products delivered, Services cannot be cancelled.
- Items bought on discount during sale are not eligible for cancellation after delivery.
- In case, You receive a damaged Product, please bring it to the notice of the delivery personnel, Service Associate or other responsible personnel immediately. In case you notice an issue later, please get in touch with us on our customer care number or write to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Damage or defect will be assessed in 1-2 days and a solution may be offered. If in the opinion of Tentwalas the Product is defective, the Product may be replaced or any other corrective measure may be taken, as deemed appropriate by the representative of Tentwalas , to address the issue. However, if in the opinion of Tentwalas there is no defect in the Product, Tentwalas shall return the same Product back to You and no further action will be taken. Tentwalas shall have the sole right to determine whether a Product is defective or not.
- The cancellation policies mentioned here do not apply to certain pincodes. To know the specific cancellation policy for your delivery location, please enter your pincode in the box provided on every product page.
- RETURNS OR REPLACEMENTS: –
- If you happen to receive a damaged or defective Product, or a Product that does not comply with the specifications as per your original order, you can return it on the spot, at the time of delivery. No requests for return will be accepted post delivery.
- REFUNDS: If You are eligible for a refund or a promotional code (as the case may be), the same shall be given to You as per the following guidelines -:
- All refunds process initiation shall be subject to pick up of all cancelled items from Your/customer’s premises.
- The refund amount for the orders paid online or paid via credit/debit card at the time of delivery will be refunded within 7-10 working days from the date of initiating the refund through the online account, or will be refunded to the same card, depending on the most suitable circumstances as determined by Tentwalas .
- The refund amount for the order paid vide cash on delivery option, will be initiated within 4-6 working days, and the order amount will be credited to Your bank account via NEFT.
- The refund vide a promotional code, for the orders paid online will be provided to you within 7-10 working days through hard copy or e-mail depending on the most suitable circumstances as determined by Tentwalas .
- A promotional code once used shall not be re-activated in case of cancellation of order, either by the customer or by Tentwalas .
Shipping And Delivery
- In case we are yet to start delivery and post sales services in your City, whenever Tentwalas finds it operationally possible, we may deliver the product at your doorstep (provided a) You make advance payment of the entire order amount at the time of placing the order and b) the transportation cost is borne by you at actuals in advance). For such areas we will not be able to provide installation service and the Products will not be covered under any warranty. However, at Tentwalas ’s sole discretion, Tentwalas may solve any post sales related issues and provide installation services, provided you get the Product to the nearest Delivery Center at your own cost and risk. Please get in touch with the customer service at the call centre for further enquiries.
- Please note Tentwalas does not give any kind of After Sales Service where the sales have been made to business or corporate offices.
- The prices on Website are subject to price fluctuations, due to various factors. Once an order is placed by you, you will be liable to pay such amount as was displayed on the date of the order and the invoice.
- We deliver to certain pincodes only conditionally. In such cases, you may need to make an advance payment or minimum purchase value for your order to be eligible for delivery. For such locations, warranty, and after-sales service will also not be available. To know the exact conditions for your delivery location, please enter your pincode in the box provided for this on every product page.
- All Services are provided on an “as is” basis. Tentwalas makes no warranties, whether express or implied, in relation to the Services, in particular those of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for purpose.
Warranties and Claims.
- Please note the standard warranties and the conditions for usage of the Products in relation to each Product. No claim (a) that is contrary to the above or (b) where Products have been used contrary to the conditions of usage; will be entertained.
Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Tentwalas from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, demands, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Tentwalas that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by You pursuant to these Terms or any Additional Terms applicable to the purchase of Products and/or Services.
- In no event shall Tentwalas , its officers, directors, employees or partners be liable to You or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not Tentwalas has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortious action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with Your purchase of the products and services herein. Notwithstanding anything to contrary, Tentwalas ‘s entire liability to You under this Terms of Offer For Sale or otherwise shall be limited to the refund of the moneys paid by You, for any Product or Service in connection with r which the claim has arisen, which amount shall be refunded You.
- These Supply Terms and the relationship between You and Tentwalas shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles.
- All claims, differences and disputes arising under or in connection with or in relation to these Supply Terms or any transactions entered into on or through the Website or the relationship between You and Urban Ladder shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Jaipur Urban District and You hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.